No weather forecast is going to be very good more than a few days out, but I usually look for a streak of more than one good day - that means I'm much more likely to actually have a good observing period somewhere in there.
|Before and after the upgrade to Scope Nights 2.0 - packing more information into the same space while keeping it clean|
Scope Nights recently got a facelift to match the simple elegant look of iOS 7 on iPhone and iPad, along with some new features...
What's New in Version 2.0
- Full iOS7 compatibility, look & feel
- Improved ratings using cloud cover and precipitation probability
- Moon phase observing threshold
- Wind speed gust sensitivity switch
- List of international dark sky parks
- Clear period local notifications
- General bug fixes & improvements
- Advanced feature premium upgrades
I really like the clear period local notifications, in fact I got one just now about tonight's forecast! It looks pretty solid, hopefully the weather holds and I can try out all the new gear I got for Christmas!
|Clear period local notification for my area tonight! Thanks for the heads up!|